What We Collect
Freeline Movers normally collect the following information.
- E-Mail Address.
- Employer’s Name/Address
- Contact details.
- Any other information relevant to Customer’s Survey / Offers / Services
What We do with the information, We gather
We require information to understand your needs & provide better services
- Internal record keeping.
- Timely follow-up on our Quotations / Services.
- Services Operations.
- Prevailing requirements of our Clients and Customers for continuous improvement of our Services.
- Onward submission to Authorities like Customs, Shipping Lines/Airlines etc. (only in case of booking).
Freeline Movers is committed to ensuring your information well secure in order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosures. we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safe guard the information we collect physically as well as electronically.
Cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s Hard Drive. Once you agree, the file will be added and cookie helps analyze web traffic when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web applications alter its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic Log Cookies to identify pages being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor Customer’s Needs. We only use such information for statistical analysis, we may require followed by permanent deletion from our systems. Overall Cookies help us provide you with a better website enabling us to monitor useful information in form of pages you visit or access other than data you choose to share with us.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies however you can modify your browser settings to decline Cookies, you may prefer.
Links to other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest however be rest assured that we don’t have any control over such sites once you have used these links to leave our site.
Furthermore, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites which are not governed by our Privacy Statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways.
– Whenever you are asked to fill-in a form on our website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for any other purpose.
– If you have previously agreed to using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the data protection for which a small fee will be charged.
If you believe that any information we are holding for you is incorrect or incomplete please write to us via email@example.com as soon as possible. We may also contact you promptly regarding your information we may find to be incorrect.