Quarterly Review of our Quality System will insure its constant effectiveness, efficiency and utilization.
- Review of General Operations as per Quality Policy.
- Recommendations for changes in Contracts, Procedures, Equipments and Training, if necessary.
- Review of Quarterly Meetings Chaired by Managing Director, Management Representative, Manager Quality Assurance and Department Heads to enforce and observe the effectiveness of Quality Policy.
The Review Meetings will cover important aspects like,:
- Compiling Results of Internal Quality Audit.
- Performance Reports through Customer Feedback.
- Recording Quality Reports.
- Claims/Complaints of Customers.
- Analysing possible corrective actions and their implementation.
- Changes in market, demand and strategies.
- New Service needs.
- Changes in procedures, if necessary.