Quarterly reviews of our Quality System will insure its constant effectiveness, efficiency and utilization.
- Review of general Operations to see if standards meet the requirements set down in the Quality Policy.
- Recommendations for changes in Contracts, Procedures, Equipments and Training, if necessary.
- Review of Quarterly Meetings Chaired by Managing Director, Management Representative, Manager Quality Assurance and department Heads to enforce and observe the effectiveness of Quality Policy.
The Review Meeting will cover important aspects like:
- Internal Quality Audit Results.
- Performance Audits through Customer Feedback.
- Recorded Performance & Quality Reports.
- Claims/Complaints of Customers.
- Possible corrective actions and their implementation.
- Changes in market demands and strategies.
- New Service needs.
- Changes in procedures, if necessary.